Could you join the Willis Newson team? This is a varied role for someone with excellent administration skills who is looking to develop their communication and marketing skills. We are accepting applications from people seeking either a part-time (minimum 28 hours per week) or full time contract role.
- General organisational and team administration
- PA support to the Director
- Management of central resources including IT and office equipment, filing system library, contacts database, image library and flickr site.
- Support with marketing and communications including photographically documenting projects, managing the company website, and quarterly e-newsletters, managing social media campaigns and preparing and issuing information for press releases and websites
- Formatting company documents, including reports, strategies and tenders using In-Design software
- Event coordination
- Minimum 2 years Administration / PA experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent level of Microsoft office suite ability (word, excel, access, outlook)
- Digital literacy including knowledge of social media, blogs, flickr
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, indesign); Mailchimp, and ModX
Salary of £18-£22k pro rata (depending on experience)
We apologise that we will not be able to reply to unsuccessful applicants.
For more information and to download the full job description please see our website